Spray performance refers to the technical requirements for the extinguisher to spray the extinguishing agent, it includes effective spraying time, spraying lag time, spraying distance, and spraying residual rate.
(1) Effective spraying time: Effective spraying time refers to the extinguisher in maintaining the maximum open state, since the extinguishing agent from the nozzle to the end of the spraying time, excluding the end of the drive gas injection time.
(2) Jet lag time: Jet lag time refers to the time from when the extinguisher valve opens or reaches the corresponding open state to when the extinguishing agent is sprayed from the nozzle. At 20℃±5℃, the spray lag time of portable fire extinguishers shall not be greater than 5 seconds; the spray lag time of trolley-type fire extinguishers shall not be greater than 10 seconds. Intermittent spraying portable fire extinguishers, each intermittent spraying lag time shall not be greater than 3 seconds; trolley fire extinguishers each intermittent spraying lag time shall not be greater than 5 seconds.
(3) Spray distance: The spray distance is the horizontal distance from the top of the extinguisher nozzle to the center where the extinguishing agent is most concentrated.
(4) Residual rate of spraying: The residual rate of spraying refers to the residual rate of spraying of fire extinguishers rated to be filled with an extinguishing agent when the internal pressure of the extinguisher is equal to the external atmospheric pressure, at 20°C ± 5°C, the residual rate of spraying of the extinguisher shall not exceed 10%.
Use of temperature performance.
The use temperature of the fire extinguisher shall be taken as one of the following specified temperature ranges: 4 to 55°C; -10 to 55°C; -20 to 55°C; -40 to 55°C; -55 to 55°C.
The spraying performance of the fire extinguisher in the above temperature range compared with the spraying performance at 20 °C ± 5 °C, the deviation of the effective spraying time shall not be greater than 25%; the effective time at the highest use temperature shall not be less than 6 seconds.
Fire extinguishing performance.
Fire extinguishing performance of fire extinguishers refers to the ability of fire extinguishers to extinguish fires, fire extinguishing performance is expressed by fire extinguishing level, fire extinguishing level consists of numbers and letters, such as 3A, 21A, 5B, 20B, etc., the numbers indicate the size of the fire extinguishing level, the larger the number, the higher the fire extinguishing level, the stronger the fire extinguishing ability. The letters indicate the unit of fire extinguishing level and the type of fire suitable for extinguishing, the fire extinguishing level of the fire extinguisher is determined by test.
Sealing performance refers to the sealing performance of each connection of the fire extinguisher during the spraying process and the leak-free performance of the driving gas during long-term storage. The fire extinguisher and its gas cylinder should have a reliable sealing performance and its leakage should comply with the following regulations.
(1) by the fire extinguisher vapor pressure-driven storage pressure fire extinguishers and carbon dioxide storage cylinders, using the weighing method to check the leakage, the annual leakage of fire extinguishers shall not be greater than 5% of the rated charge of fire extinguishing agent or 50g; storage cylinders annual leakage shall not be greater than 5% of the rated charge weight.
(2) filled with non-liquefied gas storage fire extinguishers and gas storage cylinders, the application of pressure measurement method to check the amount of leakage, the annual internal pressure reduction value shall not be greater than 10% of the rated filling pressure at 20 ℃.
Only a full understanding of the functionality of these to be able to better fill and repair the fire extinguisher equipment, fire extinguisher equipment filling must not use counterfeit filler, which will not only affect the reputation of the company but also to the personal safety of others to cause damage.